Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Photos on 14/12/08, Sunday.
Me & my Vietnam colleague, Yen (:
My colleague is selling off this dog,
This dog is pretty cute luh (:
Photos on 15/12, Monday.
HELLO ! Today is my off day hahah !
well sleep until 12nn then wake up luh.
Went Limbang with my mother to wash photos.
& ps to Kunjing, Jovene, Xuejun & Jean ;
I stole u all de photos which
is without make-up one. Haha !
I need it for my portfolio (: 别见怪!
After that rush off to Jurong Point to meet colleague.
I was supposed to meet her at 11am &
I overslept & late. LOL !
Bought nothing but only one 3M tape for my mirror.
Then went to her club, which is at Singapore Polytechnic.
She went there use her computer, & etc.
Intended to swim, suana & steam de.
But i forgot to bring everything LOL.
After the club, we went off to her house.
& she make her Vietnam's Popiah for me leh.
How sweet of her right... (:
After that went home D: