Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Hey guys, I'm finally back from MIA.
Hais, many many things had been happening to me.
It seems to be a scary nightmare that
I just wake up after 2 months.
My life for these 2 months are total miserable.
No one really knows what torture I have.
This trap of hole is very deep
till yesterday I finally climb out.
I swear I'll never fall in to trap anymore. Please.
Well, since everything had over & ended.
I will start my life anew & back to normal le lah. (:
Today went to interview at a Nails shop,
& it goes smoothly ! & I'll be starting work tomorrow
wish me all the best.
Went to meet Kelly for a steamboat that
I had yearned sooooo long. >.<
After steamboat, she went off to work,
while I went to buy my working clothing.
Theeeeeeeen, trained home. tired***