Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Its been 4 days since I blog uh.
Summarise it into 1 post bah [:
♥
Continue...1st September
After that went Geylang fetch Mummy
& off to Changi Airport fetch Grandma ! [:
then... HOME.
♥
2nd September
Wake up at 7pm plus, thats was rather late..
I miss out my breakfast & lunch ! D:
Then went to IMM &
someone bought this cute Hello Kitty for me !
Its cute duh.. $100 -.-
Aftermath, went to Geylang fetch Mummy home.
♥
3rd September
Sleepless night again.. Morning went to Toapayoh Temple then
Bukit Merah Temple & packet lunch back
home for Mummy & Grandmother.
Nap, ZzzZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZzzZZzz.
Woke up @ 5pm plus,
prepared & sent Mummy to Geylang,
then went to Mt. Faber slackkkk.
10+ went to fetch Mummy home toooo [:
♥
4th September Went to Arab street to buy my blink blink crystal
to decorate everything I have DDDD:
Then went to Marina Square to have dinner
@ Sakae Sushi. Aftermath went to Parkway Centre
Walk, walk, bought one new set of bedsheet [:
Then chilled out at Sentosa
& HOME. Did some blink on my laptop XP
Can someone just tell me why.
Hais, I'm so confused now.