Wednesday, August 27, 2008
25th AugustOut with Ferlyn, my ex colleague.
Meet her at night around 11pm plus.
Ferlyn wanted to go Club de Oasis,
but the night is still young !
So went to Boat Quay beforehand.
Walk past QB & saw Jieying,
Ferlyn drank 10 seconds shot with her,
whilst i drank 5 seconds shot. LOL.
After that went to Club Sakae with Ferlyn.
Drinkkkkkkk, & her friend, Justina joined us.
Played pool with her, I was so lousy !
But manage to win one round tsktsk ><
After that we walk off to take cab to Oasis.
But saw Kelly & Lynn at QB hahah !
Ask them to join but only Lynn join us.
Reached Oasis, drinkkkkk & I'm bored.
Left them first. Hmmmm
After that I'm drunk then x:
♥
26th August
Out to movie movie ! FINALLY !
Hahah, watch this 4BIA (Phobia)
Rating for the movie ;
3/5 ★★★☆☆
Alot of disturbing sounds of cause !
Hmm & its about 4 different stories.
"Happiness", "An eye for an eye",
"In the middle" & "Last fright".
Before going movie, went to eat @ Mac first.
After watching movie went back to Panjang
then Sengkang → Boat Quay → Oasis
→ Maxwell → SengKang → Kranji
& back HOME ! LOL.
One day can go so many places hahah ! [:
Next movie I want watch 12 Lotus lahh ! ]: