<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36755466?origin\x3dhttp://xia0bendan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 31, 2008


Yesterday midnight Kelly was at my house,
So we watch TV to pass time.
& watch this 宝贝计划on the TV.
Throughout the show me & Kelly were like only saying
' The Baby Matthew is soooo cute loh ! '
But the baby is really very cute loh !
How I wish I have a baby this cute toooo [:
After watching, she accompanied me to QRP
to visit Dear, then she waited for me outside.
Today visit him through TELE-visit,
because today I went earlier & going to Ashley & Roy's
court hearing after that. Dear so sweet loh hahah !
When we were talking, he said ; ' wahlau, 18months leh.'
Then I said back ; ' 谁叫你! '
He replied ; ' 我爱你! '
Hahah, after that jitao paiseh le [:
He's so sweet lahh ! I LOVE HIM [:
After visiting, then me & Kelly cabbed to Subordinate Court.
We went in court 26, Sabrina they all were there le.
After hearing Ashley & Roy's bailing amount.
We were shocked loh, Ashley's $20,000
Roy's $15,000. Roy's parent able to fork out this money.
But Ashley Grandma don't have,
We tried to call up her relative, but none trusted her.
Hais, last solution is to do Head-to-Head bail.
But her Grandma is unwilling loh.
Really can't stand her Grandma loh.
Didn't even want to help her own blood, Granddaughter.
Then we went to People's Park Centre for our lunch first.
Then we bused home. Was damn tired.
Went home, & actually was to go meet Howard to take
the letter for him but I fall asleep. Too tired le.
Woke up at this time 3.57am.
Weird time, nevermind, not intending to sleep le.
Visiting Dear later. [:

To Jeremy ; I'm sorry, I really can't accept u.
I have told u that I got BFFF right now.
& No matter what I'll still wait.
You said that u wish to be the one to give me happiness,
but I wish my BFFF will be the one who give me happiness.
U said that by saying sorry ain't comforting.
But this is the only thing I could say,
I really can't accept u. U could find someone better.
I'm Sorry. Yah, no matter what u say
my heart, my decision will never change.
Rather than hurting 3 parties,
I rather hurt u as, we are impossible.
Takecares.


小笨蛋 ♥
我要快乐










小笨蛋 ♥

heart小笨蛋 ♥
heartJing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥
heart23 January ♥
heartSingle Attached Complicated ♥
heartSVPS && RGTSS
heartCertified Cosmprof





New Handphone
BIG Winnie the Pooh (x
Blue roses D:
Reborn hair
Dior Foundation
Shu uemura Eyeliner
Singapore Flyers
Intake for O'level
Chanel Foundation
Chanel Liquid Foundation
Gucci Small Bag
L.V Neverfull Bag
L.V Wallet