<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36755466?origin\x3dhttp://xia0bendan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Went to visit Dear as usual.
Hahah ! I really become 24/7 GFFF right? [:
Nevermind its okkk. Sians,
Tomorrow morning is my friend court hearing too.
& I told Dear I'll be going.
Don't wanna give him false hope.
Hope I'm able to rush down to QRP after the hearing.
These few days really gonna tired out of going
to court & remand le lahh. -.-
Today after visiting, went to eat.
Then homed, later maybe
meet up Kelly for the midnight steamboat DDDD:
& Sabrina toooo, 3 days since we met up le.


小笨蛋 ♥
我要快乐










小笨蛋 ♥

heart小笨蛋 ♥
heartJing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥
heart23 January ♥
heartSingle Attached Complicated ♥
heartSVPS && RGTSS
heartCertified Cosmprof





New Handphone
BIG Winnie the Pooh (x
Blue roses D:
Reborn hair
Dior Foundation
Shu uemura Eyeliner
Singapore Flyers
Intake for O'level
Chanel Foundation
Chanel Liquid Foundation
Gucci Small Bag
L.V Neverfull Bag
L.V Wallet