Friday, July 11, 2008

Today quite happy lahhh [:
Think go work le happier hahah
Whole person more cheerup & not thinking too much.
Today work was fineeeee D:
Not much customer hahah, so slack.
Then Sky came find me awhile talktalk.
His hair long liao loh ! hahah.
After work went to eat with my bosses LOL.
Finish eating my boss dropped me off at Jurong
then I cabbed home hahah.
&& Adeline mummy called me,
but I was working and missed the call so sad.
LALALALALALALA! I MISS HIM !
I'm missing u alot each & everyday passes
When I miss u, sometimes I listen to music
or look at pictures of u, not to remind me of u
but to make me feel as if I'm with u.
It makes me forget the distance and capture u.
Wondering when will u be back?
Without u by my side, I ain't myself.
I need u & I want u.U are my everything.
I may not get to see u as often as I like.
I may not get to hold u in my arms all through the night.
But deep in my heart I truly know,
u're the one that I love, and I can't let u go.
I know I can't be there, dear, it's alright,
I'll be waiting for u tonight. I pray that u'll be there,
when I close my eyes, meet me in my dreams tonight.
I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time,
when we can be together again! I MISS U!
爱情是一种怪事我开始全身不受控制
爱情是一种本事我开始连自己都不是
我什么都能忘记但唯一不忘的是你的名字