Monday, July 14, 2008
Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was looking at her she hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know Shawty got
LOW, LOW, LOW, LOw, Low, low, low, low ~
Cuz I'm feeling your vibing I'm riding high is exotic
And I want you, I want you here
Pull me closer and closer & hold me tight to your body
I wanna feel you, I wanna feel you near
Whine up, whine up, whine up oh yeah!
Whine up, whine up, whine up oh yeah!
Whine up, whine up, whine up oh yeah!
Whine up, whine up, whine up oh yeah!
Yesterday woke up & Aaron(Ashley) called me asked me
whether can go down Orchard to find the make up that Sabrina lost.
Then I faster went to prepare & headed down,
but still I'm quite late -.- he managed to find it le.
Then when I reached, they say go Boat Quay Martin find Sabrina.
Then we went Martin drank 2 jugs,
waited for Sabrina to release from work & we go have our supper [:
Supper @ Golden Cafe & went off to CANTO again loh.
Drink, drink, dance, dance.
Snapped photo when dancing ! [:
After drinking went Geylang to have breakfast toooooo.
& they went gamble. & losted alot.
When I see the time I was last so rush back to CCK in hurry.
Cabbed back to CCK, meet Xiaobee
& trained to Outram Park to dear's court.
We drop off at a earlier stop LOL & walked a distance of road.
& Xiaobee had a quick breakfast,
then we went in to the court.
Today court ended quite lateeeeee.
Finished at 11am plus & they said postpone to 2.30pm court 25.
Then Xiaobee went off first. So I accompanied dear's father to eat.
Then we had a chat at coffeeshop near the court.
When its near to 2.30pm we went in.
& waited out court 25 & saw dear !
After 11 days finally get to see him clearer,
& get to hold his hands for just a little moment.
I really don't wanna let go. Hais.
I'm very sad, he getting more skinny, *heartpain.
But in the end changed back to Court 23 so accompanied dear
walked staircase up. His leg, hand & body is all tied & handcuffed ]:
Still not sentence yet again.. -.-
& postpone to Friday, 18 July court 3.
Heeeeee, so happy, just now he called me ask me to go QRP
visit him with his father on wed or thur.
I'm SURE to go [: After court,
accompanied his father to have a coffee & chatted alot [:
hahah until about 5pm plus then bused home.
When I reached CCK, his father called me asked me reached home le mah
I told him I reaching soon leh hahah, he's so good uh.
Went home bathed, eat, watch TV & fall asleep.
Just woke up & blog, going back to my dreams le.
He still waiting for me >.<