<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36755466?origin\x3dhttp://xia0bendan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 16, 2008



My mummy got me a Viewty KU990R loh [:
The model was so nice D:
In pink edition oneeeeeeee hahah !
Actually getting LG Secret dehh,
At first asked the salesgirl got front camera,
they were all so confirm that it does have..
But in the end I asked whether how do I use the front camera,
no one knows.. -.- They called many of their company but no one knows.
So they asked whether I want to wait for the LG replys.
I tried to wait, but it seems sooooo long.
2 hours plus passed, then they asked me whether i want change hp model,
she would refund me money deh plus free one DVD?
Then it was like so sudden, when I have no other idea of hp in mind.
So got viewty since it seems pretty [:

Bused home, and take a fast nap because I'm meeting Sab & co later.
Actually set to wake up @ 7pm but I didn't wake up.
But heng that I auto wake up at 7pm plus hahah !
Then faster went to prepare & meet Sab to Town, Cineleisure
to meet Aaron (Ashley) & Roy.Hahah, saw a fight there. -.-
Then they asked us want watch movie anot.
Hahah ! But me & Sab don't feel like watching so didn't watch le.
So we went Boat Quay eat then went to Cantorock drink.
Drink until 3am plus then we went off to Geylang because
they wanted to gamble LOL. Luck was so goooood [:
Saw Xiaohei there. After some winnings,
We went back to Cantorock again & they open one tower
drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ~
Until 6am plus we leaving to Chinatown to eat.
Billy left us first & took the cab home.
Then we went opposite to wait for cab, but something
unexpectedly happened, & no ones wants that.
A few Indian guys were beat 2 malay guys using bottles,
so when we heard the sounds of broking bottles,
we turned back & take a look.
So suay that those Indian guy saw us looking @ them
& they came over ask some questions,
and we girls already repeated said sorry nothing happened.
But they just beaten up Aaron (Ashley) & Roy.
They was so badly injured & Aaron (Ashley) was knocked out.
Saw the opposite police coming le, we faster boarded
a cab wanted to go to hospital, but police reached before us leaving.
The police already called for ambulance,
while waiting for the ambulance to come they asked us what happened
& we just said it out. When the ambulance came,
Aaron (Ashley) & Roy went in then one have to accompany them.
So asked Sabrina to accompany them.
Then we cabbed to SGH to meet them.
They was sent to SGH accidents & Emergency department.
They went in quite long, but still haven't came out.
About 8am then Roy came out, but he seems to be quite fine.
But just the both eyes.. hais.
Then I have left with no time because I meeting Dear's father
to go to Queenstown Remand Prison to visit him.
So I cabbed to Queenstown MRT station to meet Dear's father.
Waited for awhile & he reached already.
So we walked to QRP. When we reached we register
and waited, bought a drink from machine & waited outside.
When its our turn the went in again & waited.
Went in to see him. Hais,
he told us that maybe he will be resentence to RTC for 18months.
Cried, would I be able to wait? One & the half year.
Talk for sometimes, when 20mins is up then we left.
Hais, I'm very sad lahh !
Things are happening so unfair to me.
Then went to eat with his father at nearby coffeeshop,
then I went back to SGH, Roy went in for checkup again
while Aaron (Ashley) was put into ICA for observation.
& have to stay in the hospital for the night.
Then we went to visit Aaron (Ashley), the face was so swollen.
& injuries everywhere.. ]: then we went back to the A&E
to wait for Roy to come out. It was already 1pm. While waiting,
Police called my hp & asked us to go down Cantoment to write statement.
Then we waited for Roy to come out then we went off to Cantoment at 2pm plus.
Wrote statement all these until 4pm plus then we can leave.
Sab & Kelly went home while me & Roy went back to visit Aaron (Ashley)
...................................................
......................................
.........................
Left the hospital @ around 9pm plus.
Then trained home. Was so tired.
Went home bathed & fall asleep very fast.
Tomorrow morning Dear's court don't whether can I wake up anot.
Was so Tired 2 days didn't sleep le ]:







小笨蛋 ♥
我要快乐










小笨蛋 ♥

heart小笨蛋 ♥
heartJing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥
heart23 January ♥
heartSingle Attached Complicated ♥
heartSVPS && RGTSS
heartCertified Cosmprof





New Handphone
BIG Winnie the Pooh (x
Blue roses D:
Reborn hair
Dior Foundation
Shu uemura Eyeliner
Singapore Flyers
Intake for O'level
Chanel Foundation
Chanel Liquid Foundation
Gucci Small Bag
L.V Neverfull Bag
L.V Wallet