<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36755466?origin\x3dhttp://xia0bendan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 07, 2008




HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR ! I U.
Though u ain't my side with me today,

but I could see u is my biggest present already.

I'm really missing u alot.

Wondering do u still remember our anniversary? ]:

Wondering are u doing good? ]:

Wondering when can I see u again? ]:

Wondering when will u come back to my side? ]:


Today went Dear's court again..
But it is postpone again. Hais.

But at least today could see u,

though its not even a 5 minutes.
I'm contented.
After his court, went town with Jovene.
We went Cineleisure, walk one round finish in
less then 15 minutes then we went to Heeren also
finish walking in 15 minutes.

So we went Takashimaya shop [:
After shopping.......

Then we went back CCK &
Jovene came my house slack awhile.
So 4.30pm she left to town with her cousin
& i accompanied her to CCK to take bus.
Then she accompanied me to buy batteries for my mom.

& bought some Sushi & snacks home to eat.

Then she went to take bus.

After that I bused home toooo.

ENDDDDDDDDD. I MISS HIM LAAAA!


小笨蛋 ♥
我要快乐










小笨蛋 ♥

heart小笨蛋 ♥
heartJing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥
heart23 January ♥
heartSingle Attached Complicated ♥
heartSVPS && RGTSS
heartCertified Cosmprof





New Handphone
BIG Winnie the Pooh (x
Blue roses D:
Reborn hair
Dior Foundation
Shu uemura Eyeliner
Singapore Flyers
Intake for O'level
Chanel Foundation
Chanel Liquid Foundation
Gucci Small Bag
L.V Neverfull Bag
L.V Wallet