<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36755466?origin\x3dhttp://xia0bendan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Before hair reborned.



After hair reborned.



21st July ' 2008 ;
Didn't slept for the night.
Then morning meet Dear's father @ Queenstown
Then went to QRP visit Dear.
I miss him alot. He's not eating well inside loh.
Hais, wish he could takecares lots.
After QRP went to have lunch with Dear's father.
After lunch I met up with Jovene,
but awhile later I went off to find my mother.
Hahah ! My mother sponsored me to reborn hair leh !
I LOVE MUMMY LOTS LAHH !
though there is no big difference in my hair hahah !
After reborning, its already 6am le.
Was rushing to work, in the end those CID,
die die also want meet us today.
So I told my boss I'll be late.
Then called Kelly came down too.
Waited for those CIDs soooo long loh.
Still call us go shopshop first !! Damn lame 好不好.
Then we went Mac to eat, but Kelly not eating.
Then she see me eat hahah !
After eating waiting, & slack at the same time.
When they reached is already 9pm plus loh.
They let us see some photos, & we recognise them.
Then they say the IO will call us go down to point out them.
Sooooo 麻烦啊! Then me & Kelly turn out not going work le.
Was too late le & my boss say no need go down le.
Then Kelly say she want eat Mac,
now turn out to be me seeing her eat. How funny?
After eating was damn tired so headed home,
bathed & fall asleep [:

Today 22nd July ' 2008 ;
Today luckily Jovene got morning call me if not
I'm gonna oversleep again. -.-
' Thanks Jovene, Love ya.
After that faster prepare &
trained to Queensway meet Dear's father.
Then we walked to QRP, on the way going
Dear's father gave me a Goddess of Mercy de pendant
to keep it with me, because he said that Ghost festival is coming.
So sweet of him lahhh ! Hahah !
Then we went to visit Dear hahah,
today bought something for him to eat,
because he yesterday say inside eat not full hahah.
After visiting, we went to have our lunch.
Then I trained home, & Dear's father gave me $10
ask me go buy food to eat. I rejected alot of times.
But he insisted not taking ]: then I keep it with no choice.
Thanks Dear's father ! [:
Reached home use computer awhile later going
BBQ with Animals' hut & co.
To celebrate Xuejun's belated birthday & Cody birthday.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee D:

Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY !
&
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY XUEJUN !


小笨蛋 ♥
我要快乐










小笨蛋 ♥

heart小笨蛋 ♥
heartJing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥
heart23 January ♥
heartSingle Attached Complicated ♥
heartSVPS && RGTSS
heartCertified Cosmprof





New Handphone
BIG Winnie the Pooh (x
Blue roses D:
Reborn hair
Dior Foundation
Shu uemura Eyeliner
Singapore Flyers
Intake for O'level
Chanel Foundation
Chanel Liquid Foundation
Gucci Small Bag
L.V Neverfull Bag
L.V Wallet