Monday, July 28, 2008
27th July '08 ;
Was at home.
COM, TV,EAT & SLEEP !
Only things I can do at home.
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
Didn't sleep yesterday because scared can't wake up.
Watched 放羊的星星 which Chris lended me
until 7am then went to prepare &
meet Dear's father @ Jurong East station
at 8.40am. But was a little late because
went to bank in money to buy food for Dear @ QRP.
Trained to Queenstown, & walk in there.
Today was so crowded ]: Q for so long.
Finally can see Dear le after the weekend.
But today he seem so sad uh.
Because he's being re-sentence,
most likely to RTC for 18 months. Hais.
He told me RTC can't visit all this,
the only way to contact is by letter, 1 month twice.
Would I be able to be able to make it
without seeing him for so long? I don't know toooo.
Tomorrow going to visit him again [:
Promised him to buy the Ikan Bilis he wanted for him.
After visiting, eat & homed. Tired*
CHEER UP!
Dear, I won't leave u deh. &
Your Brothers are waiting for ur return too.
And ME toooo. [: