Tuesday, June 24, 2008




[: Yesterday night at home was damn boring loh,
then was on phone with Kelly too.
Then suddenly Xiaoxiang asked us
want come out slack mah.
Then ok loh, we was bored too.
So hanged off with Kelly & we faster go prepare
hahah ! she prepare longer than me loh.
While waiting for her to prepare
我在自恋哦! 哈! 哈!
When she's done then I went to
take cab to her house & to BoonLay Market
to meet them. Slacked awhile &
decided to go friend's house drink.
Drink, drink, drink
after 1 can I feel unwell so stop drinking le.
then walked to Jurong Point
for our breakfast, but i didn't eat finished.
Was having a fever,
so headed home le.
.............
.........
.....
When I wake up it was night time le -.-
I slept for 1 whole day le.
& Jovene they all was studying LOL !
I miss JOVENE SOH AN TING LAH !
&& EMILY TAN MEH MEH !!
&& LEE KUN JING !!
&& LIM XUE JUN !!
I don't miss Kelly loh, just saw her XP
Today another day at home so boring !
Help my mother & father do things loh.
" I'm so fillial right ? [: "
OOKKKKKK lah ! I end here first le [:


小笨蛋 ♥

Jing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥

23 January ♥

Single Attached Complicated ♥

SVPS &&
RGTSS ♥

Certified
Cosmprof ♥
●Anisia,
Ashley,
●Ben,
●Calvin,
Chongwei,
●Daphanie,
Dominic,
●Emily,
Esther,
Evon,
●Huibing,
Huyen,
●Jiamin,
Jiatong,
Jiayin,
Jovene,
●Kelly,
Kunjing,
●Linney,
●Marcus,
Melody,
●Nicole,
●Rachel,
●Sabrina,
Serene,
●Venessa,
Vevian,
●Wanling,
●Xuejun,
●Yuting