Saturday, June 28, 2008





Wah, Today we took damn alot of photos loh. -.-
Today woke up at 6am, LOL I know thats early,
but I'm not schooling hahah !
But Jovene & Emily needs to go school.
So at home waited for them to go home &
get changed to head to town.
Waited for them so long loh,
but heng, I got my TV accompany me [:
When they're done, I met Jovene on the bus
& meet others at Lot 1 control :P
But only Emily & Xuejun..
Kunjing & Kelly didn't join us,
but Kelly meet us at Far East Plaza with her bfffff.
Then we went to take 190..
..........
We reached Far East Plaza,
we accompanied Emily to buy tougue studs first.
& I want piercing !
Jovene piercing tooo :P
So I bought one tooo [:
Don't know call who to help us pierce leh..
After that we went shopping hahah.
went in a shop,
Emily bought one top,
Jovene bought one top,
I bought one top tooooo !
Hahah, after that just walking around,
then go fifth storey to have our early dinner.
Actually wanted to find that shop,
that Emily & Jovene once eaten together one
because the environment better,
or I can say not very hot bah.
But find so long can't find & my leg was pain,
so we just settle down anywhere
for our dinner as Xuejun needs to leave by 8pm.
& Kelly came to find us
& have their dinner in the same shop as us.
When we are leaving, we called Kelly to toilet
to take photos LOL ! hahah !
Then went home,
When I reached home, he finally asked me out le !
But he's at Jurong -.-
But nevermind, I still went down to find him.
Then went his friend's house watch TV [:
7 plus he went to work & I went home.
HOME SWEET HOME !
I LOVE STAYING AT HOME [:
&&&& ps; I love animals' hut.


小笨蛋 ♥

Jing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥

23 January ♥

Single Attached Complicated ♥

SVPS &&
RGTSS ♥

Certified
Cosmprof ♥
●Anisia,
Ashley,
●Ben,
●Calvin,
Chongwei,
●Daphanie,
Dominic,
●Emily,
Esther,
Evon,
●Huibing,
Huyen,
●Jiamin,
Jiatong,
Jiayin,
Jovene,
●Kelly,
Kunjing,
●Linney,
●Marcus,
Melody,
●Nicole,
●Rachel,
●Sabrina,
Serene,
●Venessa,
Vevian,
●Wanling,
●Xuejun,
●Yuting