<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36755466?origin\x3dhttp://xia0bendan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Today I'm very very very moody.
Thinking & thinking but who
really did listen to what I said ?

I have alots of question asking myself.
Do I have a place in your heart ?
Am I something in your eyes ?
Am I a burden to u ?
Am I that useless to get a little care from u ?
Am I that useless to let u trust me ?
Questions over questions.
I faced it couragely. How about u ?
Avoiding me ?
Running away from all these questions ?
I told myself not to cry easily !
Not to think too much !
Does all these help ?
Who really understand me ?
Just wish u could stand in my place & think.
Did wrong things is u not me.
Sooner or later will go in one.
But I promise that I will wait.
Why are u thinking the other ways round.
I'll stop here don't wanna stress myself
over so many unanswered questions.
.............................................................................
Yesterday i meet Oink, meh, cik, & moo
at Lot 1 to have our lunch hahah !
Then went Boat Quay with Kelly
& Xiaoxiang they all.
Quite moody while drinking,
but didn't cried.
Went to take pay first then,
waited for them. & met at Shin Bar.
Kelly joined us after work,
We play dices, hear them sing songs.
After Shin Bar, we went Cityfront to eat
then went to Canto drink again.
Why can't I drunk ?
What is stopping me to get drunk ?
Hais, felt so bad everything they pay.
So hate to rely on guys but tried no ways
for them to take my money -.-
what they say is friend then don't
talk money things next time treat back LOL.
After drinking, we took cab home.
I dropped off first, reached home
felt that my right arm is abit sprain.
But I continue to post because
I HAD NEVER GIVE UP !
只要笑一笑, 没什么事情过不了.
只要再加油, 没什么事情做不到.


** Due to blog error just now, so posted late.


小笨蛋 ♥
我要快乐










小笨蛋 ♥

heart小笨蛋 ♥
heartJing Yu ; 敬瑜 ♥
heart23 January ♥
heartSingle Attached Complicated ♥
heartSVPS && RGTSS
heartCertified Cosmprof





New Handphone
BIG Winnie the Pooh (x
Blue roses D:
Reborn hair
Dior Foundation
Shu uemura Eyeliner
Singapore Flyers
Intake for O'level
Chanel Foundation
Chanel Liquid Foundation
Gucci Small Bag
L.V Neverfull Bag
L.V Wallet