Friday, June 27, 2008
Today accompanied mummy to Milienia Walk
@ Raffles Boulevard. But we went Lot 1 for our lunch first
so we ate at New York hahah ! Mummy treat [:
After lunch, we went off to take MRT.
We drop off at City Hall,
keep on finding Raffles Boulevard, keep on asking
passerby, but no one know loh. Damn tired.
On the way finding still sprained my leg.
& my mother finally let me smoke hahah !
But she call me to quit it faster. D:
in the end we saw Milienia Walk is a shopping mall
& Raffles Boulevard is a road name.
I make it another way round.
Finally found it & go get the things.
Today also bought one mouse & one mousepad,
& it cost 50+. One mousepad is already $25. LOL
Then after that took cab home cause
I sprained my leg, then reached home watch TV & sleep.
This few day I been so lazy man.. >.<
YES ! Today got cable TV le
sure watch until no need sleep liao loh XP
anyway 命中注定我爱你 is so nice loh !
I want to know the ending ! The ending part not yet out. ]: