Saturday, June 21, 2008
Hello ! Guys, I'm back to blogging again! [:
So don't keep pestering to blog ( To ; animals' hut. )
Stopped quite a moment because emotionally unstable.
Hahahah ! But 雨过天晴, 明天会更好. I'm ok le !
Deleted last time those post & start off with my new post bah.
I quitted my job @ Boat Quay deh pub le,
not gonna work pub le, think I'm going back to study [:
But not Regent, thanks ! Maybe taking part-time
O'level at ITE schools hahahah !
Now then I realise working earn money not easy ah..
Study better hahah ! Lay back & learn, sooooo relax loh.
Some photos taken during all this days [:
& those who asked me re-linked deh I have re-link..
These are photos taken at Sakae Sushi @ Lot 1.









On e way to meet our boyfriends, loves. 


Cam-whoring in e toilet @ Cantorock.

@ St.James Powerhouse with Jovene & Emily [: club, club, club.




@ Cantorock outside. Hahah ! We're drunk.=B

