Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hahah ! Just remember this photo,
sent by xiaobee's sister. LOL
Isn't it sweet ya ?
Today is another boring day lo.
Never go out cause yesterday was on
the phone with Kelly until very late -.-
Then suddenly having fever !
But when I wake up i'm ok already hahah !
Waited for my parents to buy my dinner
& have a lot of jokes loh !
Cause got a bowl of porridge on the table
looks so alike to 'shit' loh.
Then there is a damn funny unknown no.
guy message me.. our conversation.
He sent me ; 某人对我说过: 人总是等到失去后
才真正懂得他的价值. 我深深感触到, 我真的不
想知道你的价值 ! 永远不想! 因为我永远都不
想失去你这个难得的好朋友 ! !
I replied ; Who are you..
He replied ; Uh? You don know me? I'm your
best friend leis? Your class mate for so long
lerx you don know me? Are u kidding? O.o?
I replied ; Yup i'm not kidding because i don't
have ur no. Who u ah?
He replied ; Pls Pls. Stop playing. I got
something urgent wanna ask u.
I replied ; Tell me ur name first la. I also don't
know whats ur name.. I told u i don't have ur
no. le right..
He replied ; Kester la. Zzz...
I replied ; Kester? Who's that?
He replied ; Huh! Your buddy u don know me? O.o?
I replied ; Did u sent wrong no. whats my name?
He replied ; Ronnie? 90083097 is your no. what?
I replied ; I'm JINGYU ok. This no. is 9008309* ok.
He replied ; Omg. Zzz .. I'm so sorry about it..
Lols .. so ps Zzz =/
I replied ; Lol. Its ok.
He replied ; Hmmm. Lols.. So sorry anyway..
Btw don mind being friends? O.o?
.....
.........
.............
So, I'll just stop here LOL. So, REMEMBER
to check the no. before sending if not, sent
wrong no. will become a joke. & become
friends? Isn't it funny? hahah !
Then after all those message, a private no.
called me & I answer, " Hello, hello, helLO,
heLLO, hELLO, HELLO ! "
no one replied then i hang off.
Stupid people doing stupid stuff.. -.-